Monday, September 22, 2008

Lucy

We are all still very much in love with Lucy. She really is an easy puppy, thank goodness! Pressley, especially, just adores her and is quite possessive of her. She spends a lot of her days just sitting outside with Lucy. The girls both still enjoy playing with her and snuggling with her, and so do Jon and I. She is already growing a ton, which scares me a little. I just hope she doesn't turn into the giant that our last lab Mason was. She is starting to want to chew on everything, which isn't terrible since she is outside. But the girls are finding that if they are barefoot Lucy really enjoys to chew on their toes, which they don't enjoy so much.





Lucy's first bath

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

I love the post! But I keep waited for some baby news, Good luck....

Savage Family said...

That's funny about Lucy getting the girls toes!! She looks so cute in her bath!!!