Monday, September 15, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!
Today, September 15th, marks our 8 year anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 8 years, and I can't believe all that has happened in that time! We have had 2, almost 3, kids. We got through Jordyn being premature and in the NICU. We made it through Jon being in Iraq for 14 months. I have changed jobs 3 times, and Jon has changed jobs 5 times, and we have both been laid off unexpectedly at awful times. We have remodeled our first home, moved in with my parents, and then moved to our current home. We have also had so much fun being with each other for those 8 years. We have been on many fun vacations, camping trips, journeys, etc. I am so glad we are together and very lucky to have such a great husband who is also a great daddy! I love you Jon!! (pics to follow tomorrow.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! Congrats!!!
HOw cute!! You guys have been through a lot and it has only been 8 years! How exciting the next 8 will be, you'll have young teens!!!!
Happy Belated anniversary!!! I hope it was a good one.
Marie (your cousin)
Post a Comment