Well I have made it to the 38 week mark. I am so ready to have this baby now. And I can't believe I haven't had him yet seeing as how I didn't have the cerclage, and we were so worried about me going full term because of my history. It is nice to know though, that I am able to carry a baby full term with no medical help. But now I am ready to be done. Last week at the doctor I was dilated to a 2, this week I have only progressed to a 3. I know it is progress, but I had some major contractions on Monday and thought for sure I would have progressed further by now. I am feeling okay, other than being very large and uncomfortable from the size you become at 38 weeks. And I'm not sleeping well at all. I toss and turn and get up to use the bathroom a hundred times a night. I know I shouldn't complain, and I'm not, I am just ready for this baby to get here. So, for now we'll keep waiting and see how it goes.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
38 weeks...
Well I have made it to the 38 week mark. I am so ready to have this baby now. And I can't believe I haven't had him yet seeing as how I didn't have the cerclage, and we were so worried about me going full term because of my history. It is nice to know though, that I am able to carry a baby full term with no medical help. But now I am ready to be done. Last week at the doctor I was dilated to a 2, this week I have only progressed to a 3. I know it is progress, but I had some major contractions on Monday and thought for sure I would have progressed further by now. I am feeling okay, other than being very large and uncomfortable from the size you become at 38 weeks. And I'm not sleeping well at all. I toss and turn and get up to use the bathroom a hundred times a night. I know I shouldn't complain, and I'm not, I am just ready for this baby to get here. So, for now we'll keep waiting and see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh the joy of being pregnant!! Hang in there, I'm sure he will come out any day! And WOW, I didn't know Jon was so handy. That playhouse looks like a ton of fun!
YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! The day is almost here!!!
Post a Comment