Saturday, September 27, 2008

He's here!!

I don't have any pictures downloaded yet, but will get them soon. Ryker Thomas was born Thursday Sept. 25 at 5:09 p.m. He weighed 9 lbs. and is 19 in. long. He has a full head of dark hair and is adorable! We came home from the hospital Friday night and are glad to be home! I'll tell more later with pics!

7 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Congratulations! I love the name! I'm glad he is here. I'm curious if you had to be induced...give us details when you can. I can't wait to see the pics of him!

Craig&Shannon said...

YEA! i AM SO EXCITED! Congrats mama!!

malleygirl said...

finally!!!!!! Cant wait for pics!

The Owen Family said...

Congratulation!! Boys are so much fun.....

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAY CONGRATS!!

My Life's Journey said...

Congrats Brit!! My congrats to Jon too even though I haven't the pleasure of meeting him. Your daughters are beautiful like their mom (not a surprise!!). Ryker is a doll!! Chris keeps me up to date on the family mainly since I don't live in Utah anymore. I hope to see you all when I come visit again next year!!!

Congratulations again to you all!!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Wow! Right on your due date, congratulations. I am so happy for you guys.