Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another week

We're still here.

Last week I helped Krista get packed, organized for a yard sale, and moved. It was a busy, but fun time. Her dad was here to help too and we had fun hanging out at the house amidst the boxes and stuff. I am so sad to see her and Alex move, but know it is for the best for they are happier in Cali.

Ryker turned 6 months old!! He is a rolling machine now, and I swear he will be up and crawling in no time. He lays on his stomach and pulls his knees under him already. He is so much fun, so good, and so darned cute. He did really well being dragged around last week from our house to the neighbors.

Jon left for North Dakota for school for National Guard. He isn't too near the flooding that is going on there. We'll see if I survive the next two weeks with me and the three kids. So far so good, but I give no guarantees! The girls are loving that they get to sleep in my bed at night, and I have to admit, I don't mind having them there to cuddle with. :)

The weather has been crazy, and I do not love it. I am so sick of snow I can't even stand it anymore. I want sun, warm, flip flops and summer! I don't like this back and forth stuff we get here. It's crazy!

We took the kids to Boondocks for a night out before Jon had to leave. It was a lot of fun. They did a military appreciation week, so the girls got passes for FREE. Love that! We played some arcade games, and the girls climbed around in the kiddie cove, but thanks to our great snowy weather we didn't get to do the outdoor stuff. Oh well, we still had a great time.

Today was spring cleaning. I got a ton done and feel much better when I look around the house. I have a little to finish up tomorrow, and then I think we will be back to our normal selves again, well not fully till Jon is back, but we're close.

2 comments:

.:.Queen B..:. said...

I'm so glad to know that you're still here! LoL You sound like you guys have been having fun! And good for you on your spring cleaning! LoL

My Life's Journey said...

I would share my nice weather with you but I am being selfish!!! I have the windows open & enjoying some rain. Today it was in the high 60's. Is it weird that I would rather be in Utah? I really miss home & all of my family. I still haven't gotten to meet your family...something is just wrong about that considering we were all so close growing up. Give the kids & hug & hang in there...spring will arrive soon.