Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday...


Our first home in Pleasant Grove 2000-2006

I was going through some old pictures and came across these pics of our first house. We had a love/hate relationship with this house. It was very old, built in 1937, and the previous owner had tried to remodel and had just messed a bunch of stuff up. So, we had to fix and remodel a lot of things, well, actually about the whole house. So, we hated when stuff would go wrong, but we really had a good time remodeling. We gutted every room in the house but one. It was a great starter home, we had wonderful neighbors, and it was very close to my parents house which was great, especially when Jon was in Iraq. Anyway, I thought it would be fun for some of you to see where we used to live. Seems like forever ago!!

The backyard

the front room

the kitchen

our bedroom

3 comments:

malleygirl said...

I miss that old house! So many good memories!

The Owen Family said...

I love the kitchen remodel, I never did get to see it finished!

my--four--sons said...

If only it looked like that still. We miss you guys :( Come check out my blog :)