Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Point adventure (lots of pics!)

We went to the Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Point on Tuesday. We had so much fun there last summer that we couldn't wait to go back. We were a little disappointed that they didn't have the water turned on for the kids to splash in yet, but that was okay, there was still plenty to do. It was a beautiful day, the weather this week has been fabulous, and it was great to be outside! The kids all loved it, but did get quite worn out towards the end. We played in the children's area for awhile, then had a picnic at the amphitheater and the kids rolled down the hill. Then we wandered the trail through the waterfalls and the tulips. I do have to say I was quite disappointed in the tulip festival, it just wasn't what I had hoped it would be, but it was pretty. We had a great time, got a little sunburned, and came home for some more outdoor fun. Ryker did great too! He was a trooper in the stroller for that long!

Ryker strolling along.

Jordyn, Joey, and Pressley at the light house.

Playing on the caterpillar.

Building with the blocks, the kids loved these!

Ta-Da!

Ryker ready to picnic.

All of us by the pretty water.

one of the waterfalls on the trail

She's so cute!

The whole gang!



wanting to cross the stream really badly!

On the scary bear!


1 comment:

Savage Family said...

Cute Pics! I need to post mine! Good Job!