Friday, April 3, 2009

Flashback Friday

I have been terrible at keeping up with Flashback Friday's, but I am going to get started again. So, for today...


30 years ago on April 6, 1979, my parents were married!
Monday will be their 30 year anniversary. I am so happy for them, and proud of them for making it work for 30 years! They are wonderful people, and great parents, and even better grandparents!! Aren't these pictures great!

The engagement picture, how sweet!

The wedding photo, so sweet! Got to love the blue, ruffled tux!!

The cute couple today, well 3 years ago.

Congrats on 30 years mom and dad! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

That is so GREAT! I love the wedding picture, priceless! I love your parents, they are very good people and have always been good friends to my parents! I like your flashback Fridays they are fun!

malleygirl said...

You look so much like your mom when she was young!!! Wow! Why did our moms marry such goofy looking guys! I guys the 70s was just not a good time for mans hair cuts! My dad was the goofiest!

.:.Queen B..:. said...

Your parents look SOOOO good! And I love the old pics! And I agree with Bekky...You look So much like your mom!

My Life's Journey said...

I almost 9 when your parents got married. I barely remember that time. You do look a LOT like your mom. But I can definitely see the Strasburg resemblance too LOL

Craig&Shannon said...

Do you think our kids will be making fun of us and our awesome hair styles? LOVE it!
Miss ya!

Shan