Saturday morning at 10 we had our annual Easter egg hunt in our park with our neighborhood. The kids, and I, look forward to this every year. Our HOA puts out a ton of eggs for the kids, and everyone gets plenty. Of course this year I didn't get any pictures cause it was cold and rainy so I didn't take my good camera, and the one I did take had no battery power. Although, because it was cold and rainy, the egg hunt went real fast so there wasn't much that was picture worthy. They had a good time though.
Afterwards we had some friends over to dye Easter eggs with us. The girls were so excited to get to do the eggs. They did a very good job this year. They were very careful with the eggs and had a very good time dyeing them. They were super excited about their Hannah Montana eggs too! We usually do this with Jon, but he was still in North Dakota for school, so he missed out on the dyeing fun.
The kiddos

No comments:
Post a Comment