We have had beautiful weather these last few days. It has been in the 60's-70's and we are loving it! It has been another busy week, but a lot more calm than the last few.
We have had my nephew Dominic staying with us for a few days while my sis-in-law is in Hawaii (jealous!) for some relaxation. One night when he was here we decided to have a fire and make smores. It was such a nice night to sit out by the fire and the smores were YUMMY! We had our neighbor Doris over for a little treat with us as well.
We have had my nephew Dominic staying with us for a few days while my sis-in-law is in Hawaii (jealous!) for some relaxation. One night when he was here we decided to have a fire and make smores. It was such a nice night to sit out by the fire and the smores were YUMMY! We had our neighbor Doris over for a little treat with us as well.
Toasting marshmallows
Ryker is learning how to sit up on his own and is doing a pretty good job. He can stay up for a bit, but then he sees something just out of his reach and falls when he leans to get it. He also learned to roll over on Thursday, which makes for some major changes around here. Now he just cruises all around the floor and so begins his mobility that I have been dreading. But he is so proud of himself, and so are we. I just still can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is also starting to want to eat everything he can get his hands on. He reaches for everyone's food constantly. I gave him zwieback toast last night to chew on, and this was the result. He was a happy boy!
Jon is liking his new job, and so am I. He got to stopped in for lunch one day and had driven one of the army trucks home. The girls were so excited to play in it. They just thought it was the coolest thing and wanted to play in it all day.
We did a lot of work in the back yard yesterday and got the shed all cleaned and organized again. I love this time of year when it warms up and you can spend time outside and plant stuff and enjoy the outdoors! Jon and the girls decided it was warm enough to put up the pool. Yep, a pool in March! I thought they were crazy, but whatever keeps them entertained right? They had fun running around in their suits and playing in the water. They didn't spend too much time actually swimming in the pool once it was full, a little too much cold water, but they loved splashing in it and taking quick dips. I just love that we have a pool up and it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Whatever... :)

3 comments:
Bailey has been begging to get her pool out too.. I am not that nice of a parent =)
I hope to see ya soon!
xoxo
Shan
Ya a pool in March is a bit crazy! but hey better a pool then a blizzard, but wait that is totally possible too! Cute pix.
So cute! I wish the weather would have stayed nice for longer...I just want summer to be here!
miss you!!
Post a Comment