Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I LOVE these kids!


I just love my kids and their little personalities! Although, I am quite concerned about what is in store for me through their teenage years! Jordyn is overall a very sweet, loving girl who is concerned about everyone and wants to help all of the time. Pressley, well, she is my 3 year old going on 13. She is a little diva! She is very fashionable, very stubborn, but very fun and energetic. And Mr. Ryker is just my calm, sweet baby boy! He is so sweet and happy all of the time. I am so blessed to have three healthy, happy, energetic children! And though we may have our rough times, they are everything to me and I love them!

Pressley is addicted to her snow boots. Now that the weather has been nice, she still wants her snow boots! Don't they look great with shorts?

Running, in her snow boots, and losing her shorts!

My big, happy boy!

So sweet!

No comments: