Last week we had some gorgeous weather! Last Sunday we took the girls to the park and then decided to go home and put up the waterslide. This is the girls' favorite activity and we do it all summer long. They were so excited to be able to start using the slide, and so was I! I don't quite know how they can stand to be in the freezing cold hose water, but they love it, and it gets them nice and worn out! They had such a fun time, and we were able to use it all week!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe they already played in water this year. My kids have been begging, but I'm not as nice.
That is one HUGE waterslide, how fun!!!
Is this a new one or the old one fixed? So much fun! I lost my bottem on it when we had it up at your parents!
Post a Comment