Pressley loves lipstick! Lipstick, chap stick, lip gloss, anything that is in a tube and can be put on her lips. I have to hide all of my lipstick so she can't get a hold of it. But if I happen to use some in front of her it is over. She has to have some on, has to hold it, and has to continue to put it on until her lips are caked with the substance. She carries it around with her everywhere, and is very protective of it. She will just sit and continuously put it on her lips over, and over, and over. I think she is a bit obsessed with the whole concept. So beware, if you come to our house, do not pull out your lipstick.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Lipstick...
Pressley loves lipstick! Lipstick, chap stick, lip gloss, anything that is in a tube and can be put on her lips. I have to hide all of my lipstick so she can't get a hold of it. But if I happen to use some in front of her it is over. She has to have some on, has to hold it, and has to continue to put it on until her lips are caked with the substance. She carries it around with her everywhere, and is very protective of it. She will just sit and continuously put it on her lips over, and over, and over. I think she is a bit obsessed with the whole concept. So beware, if you come to our house, do not pull out your lipstick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this little problem. Aizlyn loves anything gooey like that, infact yesterday she smeared metho chest rub all over our rocking ottoman.
Post a Comment