
This Mother's Day turned out very nice for me. Jon was actually home from work, he has had to work the last 5 or so years, and he spoiled me in the morning. The girls actually let us sleep in till 8:30 and then I stayed in bed while Jon went down and made me a yummy breakfast which I got to eat in bed. It was fabulous! I don't think I got out of bed until after 10 which I probably haven't done for about 5 years. Jordyn gave me a cute homemade card and we spent the day working out in the yard. For dinner we went to Tepanyaki with my mom and dad and the girls, and then home to watch some TV and relax. It was a great day!

Jordyn playing with her chopsticks at Tepanyaki.

Pressley cheesing for the camera.

My mom and dad at dinner. Say cheese!
1 comment:
Wow! Uncle Tom looks like my dad a LOT!!! When did he go grey? LOL Love you guys!!!
Marie
Post a Comment