Monday, May 12, 2008

Kid day??

Jordyn knew that yesterday was Mother's Day and was very excited about it. She had learned about it in school and had given me a card on Mother's Day morning. Jordyn really loves to make cards and gets very excited about giving them to people. Well, on Mother's Day I was out working in the yard and Jordyn was playing in the sandbox and this conversation followed>

Jordyn: "Mom when is it Father's Day?"

Me: "In about a month."

Jordyn: "Mom, when is it Kid Day?"

Me: "I think it is Kid Day every day, isn't it?"

Jordyn: "Maybe on Kid Day you could make me a kid card and give it to me."

She was so cute and so serious about Kid Day. Jon and I laughed about it when I told him the story and have decided that we need to have a "Kid Day" for her and have it be a special day for her and Pressley. The things 4 year olds think up.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is so funny! Mackenzie asked me the same question. I just reminded her of all the holidays kids like and told her those are kids day. She bought it.
I must say Brittany, you are an awesome blogger! You are so up to date and with cute little stories too. You are an inspiration!
Julie