Thursday, May 1, 2008

A few random thoughts...

Well I can already see that I am not off to a great start to this blogging business, but we're going to give it a shot.

Today marks the 19th week of my pregnancy. I am feeling pretty good, other than the fact that lately I can not sleep. Usually this lack of sleep takes place later on in the pregnancy, for me anyway, but apparently not this time. I cannot get comfortable, I lie there thinking too much about nothing, and of course have to get up constantly to use the bathroom. I suppose this is the baby and my body preparing me for the endless nights of no sleep I will have once the baby is here. Also, we will find out on May 15th what this baby is. So I'll let everyone know then!

Jordyn and Pressley have been up to their usual routine. Dressing up like princesses and dancing around the house, playing house with their babies, and loving the sunny outdoor weather when we get it. They of course also have their moments of fighting with each other and seeing who can scream the loudest, but that is to be expected right?




No comments: