
We went in for my ultrasound today and learned that this little baby is a boy. We are all pretty excited about it! We took the girls to the Dr.'s office with us so they could see the ultrasound and be there when we got the news. They were pretty intrigued when they saw the baby. Apparently he is breech right now so it was a little difficult for the Dr. to get all the pictures from the right angle, but he told us he is 90% sure it is a boy. I asked if we should start painting the room blue and he said go ahead. When the Dr. showed us the "part" and told us it was a boy Jon and I were both trying to hide back big grins. We love our little girls dearly, but are quite excited about having a boy this time. I had been thinking this was a boy since my pregnancy has been completely different this go round then the first two. No throwing up, very sensitive nose, extremely tired. All things I didn't have at all with the girls, and their pregnancies were the exact same.
I think Jordyn is pretty excited that it is a brother. Although she changes her mind daily on whether she wants a brother or a sister. But all day today it has been that she wants a brother. Pressley on the other hand just says with her arms crossed and head down "I don't like that baby!" But we all know how Pressley is so we won't take her too seriously for now.
We don't have a boy name picked out yet, but we figure we have a while to decide. We want to use a family name so we are going through a few options. Jon and I have a bit of a hard time agreeing on names, so it could be quite a process.
Today I am 21 weeks and all is well. I am feeling good, other than tired what seems like all the time, but I am getting used to that.
I think Jordyn is pretty excited that it is a brother. Although she changes her mind daily on whether she wants a brother or a sister. But all day today it has been that she wants a brother. Pressley on the other hand just says with her arms crossed and head down "I don't like that baby!" But we all know how Pressley is so we won't take her too seriously for now.
We don't have a boy name picked out yet, but we figure we have a while to decide. We want to use a family name so we are going through a few options. Jon and I have a bit of a hard time agreeing on names, so it could be quite a process.
Today I am 21 weeks and all is well. I am feeling good, other than tired what seems like all the time, but I am getting used to that.

3 comments:
Congratulations! Little boys are so awesome. Jamie
I AM SO FREAK'N EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
YAY! I didn't even know that you were pregnant! I'm so happy you're going to have a boy!
Post a Comment