Ryker is growing up so FAST! I know, I have said that every time I have blogged about him for the last 9 months, but seriously?! Having three kids, I have to admit, is a little crazy! Keeping up with them all and keeping them all happy and entertained is a lot of work! But, so much fun!
Ryker turned 9 months old the end of June, I know I am WAY behind on this post! He is still such a good baby! Well, mostly! He has had almost 6 teeth come in in the last 2 months, and I think he is still figuring out what to do with them. He tends to test them out on my shoulder quite often! So, he has a little bad biting habit! He is also starting to get quite the opinion! He wants what he wants and if he doesn't get it he lets you know now! Who can blame him though, having his older sisters around he's got to stand up for himself!
He is still great at sleeping! He sleeps about 11-12 hours a night, and he takes two naps during the day! Love it! He is a great eater! He loves pretty much anything we give him. We are bound and determined to have him stay a good eater and not get super picky like his big sisters! He LOVES water! He loves the tub, loves the pool, and loves getting in the slide with his big sisters! He also loves to be outside! If he sees the door open he makes a run towards it! He loves to wander around in the garage while Jon is working and loves to check everything out. He is still crawling around everywhere, and is pulling himself up on everything and walking along it. He has also figured out how to get into cupboards and open all sorts of drawers up, oh boy here we go! He wants to do everything we all do! He loves to play with his sisters and be right in the middle of it all! And, gets a little upset when they move him and don't want him in the middle of what they're doing.
We went for his 9 month check-up in July and here are his stats:
Length: 29 3/4" 75th%
Weight: 21 lbs. 6 oz. 50th%
Head: 46 1/2 cm. 75th%
I love my little man! I can't believe it is almost time for his 1st birthday!





1 comment:
almost one year wow!!
Post a Comment