A few weeks ago one morning Jordyn came in and told me her tooth was wiggly, and it hurt a little. I was so surprised! She couldn't possibly be losing teeth already?! But she was! After about a week of wiggling and loosening it, it was ready to come out. The morning it was ready Jon was sitting with her and started wiggling it a bit. I guess he then used pliers to try to get it out, but they wouldn't grip well enough. (I know, shocked that he actually used PLIERS!) So, then they came upstairs and tied some floss around the tooth. This whole time Jordyn did so well. She wasn't crying or being nervous or anything! Jon gave it one good yank, and it was out! Jordyn felt her new hole in her mouth with her tongue for a minute and was good.
She was very excited for the tooth fairy to come! We put her little tooth in a bag and waited for night time. The only problem was the bag kind of disappeared. So, Jon and Jordyn wrote a note to the tooth fairy that went like this:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth. Literally. Please accept this note in its place.
Jordyn
Jordyn placed it under her pillow and said "I hope the tooth fairy brings me chocolate!" Silly kid. Well the note worked and Jordyn woke up with 2 quarters under her pillow in place of her note. She was very excited and put them in our "Disneyland Jar".
She now has another loose tooth, so soon we will probably be pulling another one out. She is going to start school missing half of her teeth. I am just so proud of her for not getting scared and freaking out! She did great!
She was very excited for the tooth fairy to come! We put her little tooth in a bag and waited for night time. The only problem was the bag kind of disappeared. So, Jon and Jordyn wrote a note to the tooth fairy that went like this:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth. Literally. Please accept this note in its place.
Jordyn
Jordyn placed it under her pillow and said "I hope the tooth fairy brings me chocolate!" Silly kid. Well the note worked and Jordyn woke up with 2 quarters under her pillow in place of her note. She was very excited and put them in our "Disneyland Jar".
She now has another loose tooth, so soon we will probably be pulling another one out. She is going to start school missing half of her teeth. I am just so proud of her for not getting scared and freaking out! She did great!

1 comment:
That is so cute. I remember running from my dad when he found out I had a loose tooth.
Post a Comment