I can't believe how fast the last year has flown by! Ryker turned 11 months this week, and we are getting so close to his first birthday! CrAzY!! He has grown up so fast! He is still the sweetest little man, although he is definitely getting himself a little 'tude now. Wonder where he could have learned that from??? He still loves to eat pretty much anything you give him. He is climbing on EVERYTHING! He can climb up our stairs like a pro. He climbs up on stools, chairs, anything he can. Which is quite scary! He still LOVES his big sisters! His face lights up when they come to play with him. He especially loves when he gets to go play outside with them and their friends. I know he is just dying to be able to go run around with them! Ryker is the sweetest little guy, and so cute too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love his crib set and blue room. Way cute! He is growing up-so adorable!
Post a Comment