Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AF Canyon with Grandma and Poppa

Tuesday night, we had a busy day Tuesday, we went up AF Canyon with Grandma Barb and Poppa Tom and took some dinner and wandered around. It was nice to go up in the canyon and get away for a bit, and have the cooler temperature. We ate some dinner and wandered by the river, the girls liked throwing rocks in the water. We also drove up to Tibblefork and wandered around the lake and over to the dam. It was a nice relaxing evening. Thanks for going Grandma and Poppa!
Eating some dinner.

A family pic, and I think everyone is looking and smiling!!

Jordy Boo and Pressley too with Grandma and Poppa.

Jordyn actually posing for a picture!

Pressley playing with daddy.

Pressley.


Wheeeeeeeee!

Walking in the river.

What a cutie!

4 comments:

The Owen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Owen Family said...

I love the picture of Pressley and John that is so sweet! Your family is so darn cute!

Jason and Jen said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff! I just have to tell you that you are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

malleygirl said...

Pressleys hair is looking so so cute! I can't belive how long it is!