
This Thursday I hit the 33 week mark. I am so glad I have made it this far with this baby. After a scare a two a few weeks back, I think we are going to get to the end of this pregnancy with no major problems. Yay! Of course, I feel gigantic, and look it too. I am to the point where my feet are almost always killing me, I am hot constantly, and the humidity we have had lately is making me even more miserable. All that said, I am not too bad. We have been working on painting the baby's room this past week and getting everything ready. I decided on a rather extensive paint job and it is making it difficult to get finished, but I think in about another week it will be done. It is turning out really cute too! We have the crib up and the bedding ready, and I am starting to get all the other little baby things out. Now it is time to start stocking up on diapers and all of that fun stuff! I am hoping to be completely ready for this baby in the next week or so, we'll see if that really happens.
I have also been selling Lia Sophia and have done about 5 parties now. It is really quite fun, and I love getting all of the fun jewelry! It has been keeping me a bit busier than I am used to, but it's a good job and it works out well for me and the family.
The girls are up to their usual routine. Jordyn had her last soccer class on Friday and Jon came to watch. She was so excited to see her daddy there. She was waving and jumping up and down. She did really good playing the game too. They also got to see Lenny the Lion, the Legacy Center mascot, and the girls loved that. They are both getting very excited to meet their little brother. They especially like playing in his room and checking out all of his baby items. I know that they are going to be great big sisters!
2 comments:
Hey Brittany! I love the bloggin thing. I have had it for a while, but it is rare that I find the time to post things like I would like to! I will put up an update with pictures from my trip to Florida. Looks like things are going good for you. That is good news that the pregnancy is going so well. Oh, I miss you girls! Take care!
You look Great and I am so glad that things are going well for you minus the swelling crap. I can't wait to see what a little Bylsma boy will look like cuz your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment