I decided to get more creative than usual for painting the baby's room. I saw this cute picture with circles on the walls, and since my bedding has circles in it we decided to try it out. What a pain! I never would have thought that painting circles would be so hard. We couldn't find circle stencils that you can paint with so we had to make our own. They were good circles, but the paint bled, so then I had to touch them up free hand. Not very fun. I must say it is turning out pretty well though, finally! I am still waiting to get some wooden rings in the mail that we will paint and adhere to the wall and it will give it some dimension, so this is not the final product, but it shows what we have been spending all of our time doing lately. We're getting close to done, which is good, cause baby is getting close to being here!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Painting...
I decided to get more creative than usual for painting the baby's room. I saw this cute picture with circles on the walls, and since my bedding has circles in it we decided to try it out. What a pain! I never would have thought that painting circles would be so hard. We couldn't find circle stencils that you can paint with so we had to make our own. They were good circles, but the paint bled, so then I had to touch them up free hand. Not very fun. I must say it is turning out pretty well though, finally! I am still waiting to get some wooden rings in the mail that we will paint and adhere to the wall and it will give it some dimension, so this is not the final product, but it shows what we have been spending all of our time doing lately. We're getting close to done, which is good, cause baby is getting close to being here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is incredible, GOOD JOB!!!
I love it!
so very very cute!!! love it, i can't wait to see it!
I can't wait till I have a house of my own and can do fun things like that. It is so cute!!!
SO cute! I love it...your hard work paid off!
Post a Comment