On Friday Dec. 18th we got to go to Jordyn's Christmas singing program at the school. She was quite excited for this! The kindergartners got to wear their pj's and they sang I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause and Up on the House top. Jordyn did great, but I think was a little excited/nervous that we were in the crowd. She couldn't stop smiling when she looked at us and got a little distracted. They all did great! It was fun watching them!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Jordyn's kindergarten program
On Friday Dec. 18th we got to go to Jordyn's Christmas singing program at the school. She was quite excited for this! The kindergartners got to wear their pj's and they sang I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause and Up on the House top. Jordyn did great, but I think was a little excited/nervous that we were in the crowd. She couldn't stop smiling when she looked at us and got a little distracted. They all did great! It was fun watching them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment