We woke up Wednesday to Pressley complaining of a tummy ache. I didn't think much of it, just figured she was hungry because the night before she had fallen asleep at dinner and didn't eat. But, as we got ready to go that morning she got sick and was throwing up. Unfortunately we had to get going that morning because we had our character breakfast to go to at Goofy's Kitchen. So, we put her in her dress and dragged her out the door! (I know, parent's of the year!) We got to the restaurant and Pressley was still sick and still throwing up. We got settled at our table and started eating, they had SO much food to choose from! She was a trooper and after being sick one more time at the table started feeling a bit better. She didn't eat anything, but I think all of us ate enough to make up for what she missed. She did enjoy seeing the characters though, and they were awful nice to her! She especially loved meeting Snow White! The food was very good, and Jordyn loved that she could eat waffles and mac and cheese at the same time!
After breakfast we headed to the park. We decided we better get Pressley a stroller that day so she could rest and we could rest our backs. The third day was fun cause we just ran around and went on all of our favorite rides!
And of course we saw some more characters, including Mrs. Clause and Santa's reindeer! The girls definitely loved getting their autographs and giving them hugs! Although, poor Pressley crashed in her stroller and missed out on meeting Mickey! Next time I guess!
We had a great time at Disneyland and California Adventure, and I can't wait to go back again with the girls! I think Jon and I enjoyed it just as much as they did! We had a few melt downs but overall the girls did a great job!

2 comments:
so fun & so many fun pictures! this makes me so excited to take our kids in June! I am glad you got to do so much!
That vacation looks like so much fun! Poor Pressley! I'm glad she did okay though. You guys are such a cute family! I really like your hair!
Post a Comment