Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!

We spent our New Year's Eve with great friends, the Flitton family! We went up to their place and ate great food, had great drinks, and good times! The girls all played dress up and checked out all of the toys, the boys played happily together, and the adults played Rock Band and Fact or Crap (which was a riot!) We made it till midnight, barely, and watched the ball drop with Dick Clark (who sadly needs to quit doing the show!) We all spent the night and got up and ate a yummy breakfast made by Shannon! Thanks guys for your hospitality! We loved ringing in the New Year with you all!

Me and my hubby

Ryker and Alex playing in the car ball pit

Rockin' out to Rock Band

We had a good 2009. I am thankful that through it all both Jon and I were able to keep our jobs. Luckily we both have jobs that the economy doesn't affect much. We did a lot of fun things as a family including going to Oregon in July and California in December. We celebrated Ryker's first birthday and Jordyn starting kindergarten. Both of the girls learned to ride bikes without training wheels and Jordyn lost her first two teeth. Ryker learned to walk and got a personality of his own. I ran my very first half marathon and Jon got moved to a different job which he absolutely loves. We are all healthy and happy and overal, I would say it was a pretty good year!

This year I have decided to not set resolutions. I just end up not keeping them and then feel bad about it. I do have some goals financially, and personally, and of course things I would like to work on as a family, but I won't be listing them or putting a lot of pressure on them. We'll just do our best and see what happens! Here's to a great 2010!

No comments: