I can't believe Ryker is already 9 days old! This last week has flown by! Ryker is such a good baby, and so darn cute! He is eating and sleeping really well. Although he sleeps longer between feedings during the day than he does at night. So if we could switch his schedule up a little mommy would get a bit more sleep, but it's okay for now. He hardly ever cries, only to tell you he needs to be changed or wants to eat. As soon as you do these things he is happy as can be. He had a high bilirubin level when we left the hospital and we took him back in to be tested Sunday and they said the levels went up but not enough to worry, and since he is eating so well they weren't worried. I also had to take him to the doctor on Tuesday for a quick check up since we left the hospital so quickly, and the doctor said he looks great. He weight 8 lbs. 14 oz., so he had already gained back the weight he lost in the hospital almost. The last couple of days he has become a lot more alert when he is awake, and he stays awake a bit longer, but he is still sleeping most of the time. He is already lifting his head on his own a little bit. I can't believe what a calm and happy baby he is. I love to sit and cuddle with him and could do it all day long if I could get away with it. He is so adorable and I just love him! The girls are both doing so well with him. They are being great helpers to me and they love to give Ryker kisses and make sure he is happy. If he starts to cry at all Pressley gets very worried and makes sure I run over to take care of him. Jordyn wants to give him toys to play with and make sure he has something to sleep with. They are great big sisters!
I finally got my feet back! The swelling is gone and you can now see that I have ankles again! I am feeling a lot better, and other than the lack of sleep I almost feel like myself again. This week has gone really well so far, but now Jon is back to work so we will so how this next week goes with me being home with 3 kids and having to get everyone to school and activities on time and run the household. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those pictures were just adorable!! This next week will be good just take one day at a time : )
Post a Comment