Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Some random pictures...

I haven't blogged much lately, I guess so is life with a newborn. We have been busy getting past birthday parties, Halloween parties, and still getting use to life with Ryker. All is well though and I am slowly getting it all figured out.

Ryker is now one month old, I can't believe it! He is still a very good baby. He is getting on somewhat of a schedule and sleeps very well most nights. He is very alert when awake and holds his head up like a pro already. He is a great eater, and is growing like crazy! The girls adore him and love to hold him and talk to him and help me out. They are so concerned when he cries and make sure to tell me that he needs me.
Ryker at 4 weeks old, Mr. G.Q.

Jordyn with Ryker

Ryker getting used to the swing.

His big sisters love to push him in the swing, he isn't so sure about it.

Carving pumpkins

Pressley being a poser.

Pressley loves her little brother.

1 comment:

malleygirl said...

I love the little devil shirt!!! So cute!