Ryker is still a very good baby. He is starting to sleep longer through the night and staying up a little bit more during the day. Unfortunately the last two days he gets up about 8 in the morning and then wants to eat and take very small naps constantly till about 1 when he finally takes a long nap. The bad part about this is that I don't get anything done, shower included, till after 1:00. Not good, so hopefully we can get control of this soon! Otherwise, he is a complete joy.
I took him for his two week check up on Thursday and he has grown so much already! He is 10 pounds now and 21 1/2 in. long! He has gained one whole pound and grown 2 1/2 inches since birth! He is in the 90th percentile for height and 85th for weight. The doctor said he looks great and all is well. I just can't believe how fast he is growing! He is holding his head up more and more and starting to talk a bit. The girls still do really well with him. They still help me as much as they can too. We need to get our schedule down a bit better, but other than that all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!! Keep me updated on the joys of having 3 children...
He is so cute!! We'll definately have to have play dates with our handsome little guys!!
He is a doll Brit!!! You look great!! I hope to be able to meet your family sometime. Tell your parents I said HI!!
Take care cousin!!
marie
Post a Comment