Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jordyn is 5!

Thursday Oct. 16th Jordyn turned 5 years old! I can't believe she is 5! I also can't believe how well she is doing considering how she came into the world 12 weeks premature and weighing only 3 pounds! We are so grateful that Jordyn has been able to do so well. I am so proud of her!

For Jordyn's birthday she had all of her friends over and we had a party. All the kids played in the backyard for the first little bit. They loved the playhouse and we even had borrowed a small bouncy house from friends that the kids loved. Then they all got to decorate pumpkins, which I think the parents enjoyed as much as the kids. And of course we had a pinata! We had some yummy chocolate cupcakes and then Jordyn opened her presents. Jordyn was excited to get some new barbies and crafts, and a Dora backpack. She had a great birthday party and had so much fun with her friends.




Some of Jordyn's favorite things at age 5:

Disney princesses, especially Sleeping Beauty
Barbies
Crafts, coloring, painting, play dough, etc.
Playing with Pressley
Preschool
Playing with her friends
Playing outside
Singing and dancing
Reading books
Wendy's kids meals (chicken nuggets)
Dressing up
Sleepovers
Playing her computer games
Helping mom cook, bake
Holding and helping with Ryker

We love you Jordyn! You are our sweetheart! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

malleygirl said...

You've been on top of things! Way to get all your pics up all ready! I have some more I'll email when i get them downloaded!