One year left till I reach the big 3-0. Although the closer I get to 30 the less scary and less old it seems. Today was my 29th birthday. It turned out pretty good. I did hate the weather though. It literally rained ALL DAY LONG! I took Ryker out on his first outing today and went to lunch and birthday shopping with my mom. We went to Real Deals where I found a couple cute things for the house, and then we went to Flour Girls and Dough Boys for lunch, then we wandered Target. It was nice to get out of the house for awhile, and even better to get spoiled by my mom. Thanks again mom! When we got home my aunts and cousin came and visited which was nice. We hadn't visited forever and they hadn't seen Ryker yet, so it was good to catch up. And my great friend Heather stopped by and brought me the cutest baby set for Ryker and a candle warmer and chocolates for my birthday. She is a sweetheart! Jon came home from work with some goodies for me and after a long day of shopping and visiting we are all exhausted and ready to go to bed early. Kind of an uneventful birthday, but it was still great!
This past year was a good one, and I am really looking forward to the next year. I am learning a lot of great things through Lia Sophia, and making some great friends along the way too. I am looking forward to seeing how much I can do with this company and want to learn as much as possible! I am also going to enjoy my 3 kids. This is the last year before Jordyn starts kindergarten and will then be in school forever, so I want to enjoy the last year of having all 3 kids home together, as crazy as that sounds. I am realizing how fast they grow up and I need to start cherishing every second of them being young. So here's to this next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brittany!!! It was great to see you today!! You looked so good and I am so glad you are feeling better!! I loved that baby set when I saw it I knew it had your name all over it!!! See you soon!
Happy Happy Birthday Brit!!! I am glad to hear that you have had a great day! My gads girl, I can remember when you were BORN!!! Ok, wait, now that REALLY makes me old hu? Oh well! Enjoy that beautiful family of yours!!!
Your cousin....
Marie
Happy Birthday! I still have your birthday on my calender and I meant to send an email, sorry!
Happy Birthday again, I am glad you are doing well!
Whenever you feel old or down just remember that I am always going to be One year older than you and you will feel better.
Post a Comment