Friday, January 9, 2009

Tired boy...


The other day I sat Ryker in his little chair so I could get a few things done. He was a little fussy at first and then he was silent. I came into the room and this is what I found. He was a little tired I do believe.

He is getting so big and growing up so fast. I know I say that every time I talk about him, but I just can't believe how fast he has grown up! I guess time really flies when you have 3 kids. Ryker is still a great baby. He doesn't ever cry, unless he needs food or changed, he is just overall a very happy kid.

3 comments:

Savage Family said...

So cute!!!!

Natalie Kay said...

Cute little boy! I haven't met him yet... we should change that! :)

Blog said...

Aww! Such cute pictures!!! :)