This, sadly, is our last professional family photo. We are so overdue for a new one! I think I am about 10 or so, so it is only about 19 years old! It's time for a new one mom and dad!
Sweet! Gotta love those old family pictures! Hey, Alena mentioned that she wanted to throw me a bridal shower with all the girls. I have got to call her and talk about when we should do it. Probably in March since there is so much to do and I don't want to push it too close to the wedding. It will be great to see everyone again!!
I am a 30-something year old woman, mother of 3 children, and a soon to be divorcee from a 10 year marriage. I am ready to be honest and real. I have learned it is time to stop pretending and find my true happiness within myself. And I am well on my way to that. Through this blog I will tell it how it is, the good and the bad. No sugar coating it. I have done that for too long. So, here it is, this beautiful mess that is my life.
Hi everyone! I sell Lia Sophia jewelry and I LOVE it! I get to work from home, and then go out a couple nights a week to do fun parties with great people! The jewelry is beautiful, and the parties are so much fun! If you are interested in FREE jewelry visit my site and let me know! The deals are awesome!
3 comments:
That looks all to familiar! Way to cute....
um wow! gotta love the 80s!!!
Sweet! Gotta love those old family pictures! Hey, Alena mentioned that she wanted to throw me a bridal shower with all the girls. I have got to call her and talk about when we should do it. Probably in March since there is so much to do and I don't want to push it too close to the wedding. It will be great to see everyone again!!
Post a Comment