January 8th was my dad's 50th birthday! Happy Birthday dad! I love these photos I have of him as a young boy, so fun to look back at. I love my dad very much and have learned so many things from him. He has always taught us to work hard and be responsible. My dad is a very hard worker and is very good at taking care of his family. I have great memories with my dad. One is when he took me and my cousin Angie sledding up to Tibblefork years ago and he was sledding down on a saucer and ended up sommersaulting all the way down the hill. It as pretty funny. I also loved when we used to take the whole family out west and play ball in the summer or sled in the winter. And we used to go to the ball parks and play baseball together so Justin could practice. My dad is always up for something fun and I have great memories of doing fun things with him.
Dad, I hope you have a great birthday and have many more memory filled years ahead! We all love you very much!!
Dad's high school pic
Me and my dad!

Dad, I hope you have a great birthday and have many more memory filled years ahead! We all love you very much!!
Dad's high school pic
Me and my dad!


1 comment:
My fav is the one of your dad in the red shirt! He looks like Galager! Oh the 70s!!
Post a Comment