I saw this idea on one of my good friends blog, and loved it! I have been wanting to start it for a few months now, and I hope that now that we have passed all the birthday and holiday madness I can start doing this weekly. Flashback Friday is a way to reminisce and post pictures and stories that occurred before blogging times.
I spoke with a friend yesterday and she told me she had been induced with her baby 6 weeks early and her baby was now in the NICU. It brought me right back to our time spent in the NICU with Jordyn. Somedays it feels like it was just yesterday, other days it feels like it was a lifetime ago. For those who may not know, Jordyn was born 12 weeks early and spent 9 weeks in the NICU in Provo. We spent our days going down there 1-3 times a day. She was so tiny, although she was bigger than we expected her to be. I am still so thankful to this day, and amazed at how strong and healthy she is given her rough start. These pictures just amaze me! These are all toward her last few weeks in the NICU so she was off the ventilators and most of the tubes and IV's are out. She is a precious little girl!
I spoke with a friend yesterday and she told me she had been induced with her baby 6 weeks early and her baby was now in the NICU. It brought me right back to our time spent in the NICU with Jordyn. Somedays it feels like it was just yesterday, other days it feels like it was a lifetime ago. For those who may not know, Jordyn was born 12 weeks early and spent 9 weeks in the NICU in Provo. We spent our days going down there 1-3 times a day. She was so tiny, although she was bigger than we expected her to be. I am still so thankful to this day, and amazed at how strong and healthy she is given her rough start. These pictures just amaze me! These are all toward her last few weeks in the NICU so she was off the ventilators and most of the tubes and IV's are out. She is a precious little girl!

4 comments:
WOW! It is so amazing how far she has come..what a sweet angel!
She was so tiny! How precious!!
It does seem like forever ago!! I still remember when John called me and told me you where in labor and I didn't belive him! You wouldn't be able tell today, she's growing like a weed
I bet that was a crazy and emotional experience for you. How lucky that your other two pregnancies have gone so well!!
Post a Comment