Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we just had my parents over for Thanksgiving dinner. Everything turned out really well. Jon cooked a wonderful turkey and all the sides were delish. You would have thought we were having a lot more than the 6 of us from all of the food we had. It was all very good. The only bad part was that my dad didn't feel well at all. He couldn't even keep his eyes open for football, that means he is pretty sick! Everyone had a good time eating and lounging around afterwards, and checking out the Black Friday ads.

This Thanksgiving we are especially grateful for all that we have. We are so thankful that Jon has a good job and we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. I am also so thankful to have three strong, healthy children, a loving, hardworking, fun husband, and a lot of friends and family that we love very much. I know we are very blessed and we appreciate it every day!

Waiting for some turkey!

Jon did a great job with all of the food!

Pressley and Jon making faces.

Pressley took my pic and I had to prove I was here!

Jordyn and poppa had some tryptaphan poisoning!

Ryker slept through turkey dinner.

No comments: