Monday, December 8, 2008

the kidlings

We have been busily getting ready for the holidays. The girls are so excited about Christmas and all of the presents that keep appearing under the tree. They ask every morning, "Can we open presents now?" I am just hoping that they don't open them on their own when I am not looking, so far so good. We made Christmas countdown chains with our friends last week and the girls love taking off a chain every day. Today it snowed for a minute and they were both so excited. They can't wait to go out and play.

Ryker is doing well, growing like crazy! He is 2 1/2 months old and is almost needing 6 month size clothes. He is a very good boy, and last night he slept from 10-7!! Yay for sleep!! He got an early Christmas present from Gma Barbara and loves it. It has lights on it and of course those are his favorite right now. Pressley and Jordyn also love to play with it. They are all still getting along very well, let's hope that continues!

Pressley and Ryker with the new toy.

Our big little man.

Getting a bit upset, look at that adorable pout.

We pushed our luck too far, not a happy boy.

Today for lunch I made mac and cheese. We were sitting at the table eating and I asked Jordyn if it was good. She said yes, and then said "Mom you are the best cook." Oh, if only Jon could be so happy with mac and cheese, I would have it made!

3 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Aren't kids the best! Everytime I ask Aizlyn what she wants for dinner or lunch she says mac & cheese! I also wish Mike would be happy with that..

Julie said...

Well, you will be jealous but, Matt actually requests mac-n-cheese for dinner sometimes! I'm a lucky girl!

malleygirl said...

Kids say the cutest things!! I hope they say such cute things when they are 13!!!!