Sunday, June 1, 2008

23 weeks and a new do

I am now past the 23 week mark and getting bigger I think every day. I am starting to feel quite pregnant, but actually I think I am smaller this go round than both pregnancies before at this point. Don't know how that happened, but I'll take it. The baby is starting to kick a lot more, but nothing that keeps me up at night or hurts yet. I am feeling really good other than still being exhausted at night, but I have been able to start sleeping again. It is getting more difficult to do things like carry the girls around and walk up and down our steep stairs constantly, but nothing I can't handle yet.

I decided it was time for a new hair cut and chopped off a lot of hair on Friday. My stylist was a little nervous to cut as much hair off of a pregnant woman as I wanted her to, but it all turned out well. I think it looks a lot better and will be great for summer.

1 comment:

malleygirl said...

Cute!!! You didn't tell me you got your hair cut!! Do you love it?