Sunday, May 31, 2009

Look, no training wheels!

A week or so ago Judy was over and she suggested to Jon that he take off Jordyn's training wheels and let her try riding her bike without them. He didn't really think she was ready, but decided to see what would happen. To our surprise, Jordyn was ready! After some practice with Jon going up and down the road a few times, she mastered the bike! And now, she LOVES it! Jon and I were both quite surprised at how fast she took to the bike with no training wheels. I don't know why but we both thought she was a ways from being able to do it.

Getting ready to try it out.

Down the road they go!

Already catching on!

Going for it!

And of course, Pressley had to try too!

Now after a few days of working hard at it, and learning how to stop with the brakes, Jordyn is a pro! We are so proud of her!! She worked hard at it, listened well, and can ride with the best of them! I feel like she is so grown up!! Good job Jordyn!


1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

That is so FUN, good job Jordyn! And I guess Jon needs some credit for running up and down the road, that isnt always fun...