I took the kids to get their pictures taken a couple weeks ago. I went to a place in Provo called Portrait Innovations, and I LOVE them!! They were great with the kids, lets admit taking three kids to get pics done all together is no small feat! The photographer worked so well with all the kids, took ToNs of shots, used several different backgrounds, and let me take all the time I needed to decide what pictures I wanted. And, the price was great! So much better than some other places I have been! Anyway, sorry for the picture overload, but I had to show my faves! Enjoy!













3 comments:
those are too cute and way better then kiddie kandids! i am glad you found somewhere you like! I love the one with Ryker and the bear!
Your kids are so dang cute! Fun pictures!
WOW! I love them all Ryker is so cute with the one with the Bear!!!
Post a Comment