

These are skirts made from dish towels!

I have had a sewing machine for the last 3 years, and have never used it! I really want to sew and love all of the fun things I see that people have made, I just don't know how to do it. And with three kids, it's a little hard to find the time. Lately I have had a hard time keeping up on the usual routine of cleaning, making meals, running errands, entertaining kids, working, playing with kids, etc... But I am determined to start doing more things for me, hobbies. I have wanted to learn to sew forever, so I am going to do it. I have found this awesome little site,
here, and she shows the cutest things, and makes them so simple. So, I am determined to make some of these things for my girls, and hopefully grow my sewing skills and be able to do even more eventually. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
WOW getting creative are we...GOOD for you!! Teach me!
That is so hilarious that you want to make these! I too have seen these darling things for the girls, I hope to start sewing soon also!!! PLEASE try it first and let me know how difficult they are...
Post a Comment