Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday...

Pressley, about 2 weeks old.

Jordyn at 6 months old, just off her oxygen.

Ryker at 4 days old.

I have been looking at all three of my kids these last few days and been amazed. How did they grow up so fast?!! All three of them just seem to be growing up way too fast! The other day Jordyn was downstairs and put in her favorite CD, Taylor Swift, and was just singing and dancing her little heart out. It is so cute to me that she knows the words to songs and sings along. Pressley acts like she is about to turn 17 with her little attitude. I always get "just a minute" from her, or "I'm doing it!" when I ask her to get things done. And Ryker is not my little baby boy anymore. He is starting to sit up on his own, grabbing for everything, very attentive and involved, it just amazes me! Where did my babies go?

1 comment:

Savage Family said...

oh I love these pictures!