Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our life...

We have been super busy lately it seems! The last month has been a whirl wind of Birthday's, activites, sicknesses, work, holidays, vacations, shopping, etc.! Having three kids with birthday's three months in a row, and right before Christmas, definitely makes for a crazy couple months! On top of the birthdays, we all got sick the week of Pressley's birthday! Bad sick too! All of us, except for Pressley, and we all had something different! It was a week full of doctor visits, medicines, tissues, and attempts at rest! Thank goodness we all got over our sicknesses pretty quickly, and hopefully we are good for the year now!

Work for me with lia sophia lately has been very busy, which is a great thing! It is going really well, keeping me busy and keeping me traveling! I have a lot of parties up in the Ogden area lately. I don't think I have ever been up to that area this much, ever! I am loving my job; having a great time at the parties, meeting new people, and doing a job that works for me and my family!

I did my usual Black Friday shopping this year, although this year it was a bit crazier than usual. Toys R Us decided to open at midnight, and I think half of the state decided to go! Summer and I trekked out at about 10:45 Thursday night. We went to Toys R Us, Old Navy at 3 a.m. and Wal Mart at 5 a.m.! Then we headed back to Toys R Us since when we were there at midnight we weren't able to buy our stuff because the lines were not moving at all and we had to leave to get to our other sales! Thankfully we got what we most wanted, well almost! We made it home about 7:30 in the morning! I crashed on the couch for about an hour and then it was on with the day! I couldn't believe I had pulled an all nighter! It was fun though, kind of! :)

After Thanksgiving and shopping we headed for California for our family vacation! We spent NINE lovely days on vacation with the girls while Ryker stayed with Aunt Pam! It was fabulous! I will catch up on that all soon!

Now I am attempting to get caught up with everything we missed when we were gone. I can't believe how close Christmas already is, now it is time for me to get shopping and baking and such!

There are lots of new posts below... keep scrolling!

2 comments:

malleygirl said...

finally an update!!!!!!

Mandyloo said...

You have been busy!! Sounds like an adventure on Black Friday! I did none of that this year. I saw all your pictures on facebook. Looks like you guys had a great vacation.