The day of her birthday everyone in our house was sick, except her. I had bronchitis, Jordyn had strep, Jon had swine flu, and Ryker had croup! We were going down like crazy! So, unfortunately for Pressley she was dragged to the doctor on her birthday because I had to take Ryker. Once we got there they decided to give her her flu shot. This girl HATES shots, so I felt really bad that of all days to get a shot it landed on her birthday! But, we got past that and got home to have a little family party.
Jon bought her a little guitar to play and we got her a scooter. Grandma Barbara decided to be brave and come over to our sick house and give Pressley her gift. She got her the Little Pet Shop play stuff. Pressley loved it! We opened a few gifts and had chocolate cake and called it a day. I think she had a pretty good 4th birthday! We love you Pressley!


No comments:
Post a Comment