Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sisters...



This was Pressley's first day of preschool! She was so excited to go back! She has a couple good friends in her class that she was very happy to get to see again after the summer. I love that she does so well in preschool. She is developing quite the little personality lately. Really, she has quite the little attitude and I say she is 3 going on 16! This girl knows what she wants and gets it! She is definitely sassy!

Jordyn and her have been so cute in the mornings when we're getting ready to get them both off to school. They give each other big hugs and kisses, which can be rare for them to do! But when they know the other is leaving for school for awhile they get very lovey! It's so sweet to see them run to give each other hugs before Jordyn goes to the bus. I'm glad to know they still like each other!!

1 comment:

Jason and Jen said...

Ryker is so handsome and your girls are adorable! They all sound like they have such fun personalities!