On September 25th Ryker turned one!
I just can not get over how fast this year went by! With each child it goes faster and faster!
We had a little party for Ryker at the park with family. We had a cute monkey cake and a banana cake for Ryker that my friend Summer made and they were adorable! Ryker had a great time opening his presents, although he was very careful about tearing the paper. He loved getting some boy toys, finally! And he really loved eating his cake! He was quite timid about it at first, taking a small, neat bite. But after that he went for it!
I love this little guy to pieces and can't believe he is one already!
Grandma Judy, Grandma Barbara, Great Grandma Sherry, me and the kids
the cake!

getting ready to open presents!


having fun with the ribbons!


Checkin' it out...
pretty good...
kind of sticky...
Yep, I think I like it!


We had a little party for Ryker at the park with family. We had a cute monkey cake and a banana cake for Ryker that my friend Summer made and they were adorable! Ryker had a great time opening his presents, although he was very careful about tearing the paper. He loved getting some boy toys, finally! And he really loved eating his cake! He was quite timid about it at first, taking a small, neat bite. But after that he went for it!
I love this little guy to pieces and can't believe he is one already!
Grandma Judy, Grandma Barbara, Great Grandma Sherry, me and the kidsHappy Birthday Ryker!!!

2 comments:
I love the first picture of the fam. it is really cute
SO cute!! Happy Birthday Ryker! Now where is your mommy's 30th bday post =)
Post a Comment