Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Pressley!

Pressley turned 3 on November 18th! We had her party on Saturday the 15th. I decided to have just one party with friends and family since it was Saturday and everyone could come. I think Pressley got a little overwhelmed with all of the people though. She got shy and clung to my leg through about half of her party. We played pin the tail on the donkey, the fishing pond game, had a pizza picnic, and of course opened presents and ate cake. Fortunately it was a very nice day too so the kids could go out and play outdoors as well. Pressley had a great time and was so excited to have everyone sing Happy Birthday to her.

playing pin the tail on the donkey

YUM! Pizza!

opening presents

Pressley has been very excited to turn three. She can tell you very easily that she was two and turned three and shows you the numbers on her fingers. I think she was two going on 15! She is too smart and has a little too much attitude for her own good, but we love her just as she is. She is a very spunky, independent, loving, funny, smart girl.

Pressley wanted a pink "wedding" cake with "powers" and purple ice cream.


Pressley's new Tinkerbell dress.

Ryker spent the party being passed around, happily.

Some of Pressley's favorite things:
Preschool
Princesses, especially Snow White and Tinkerbell
Barbies
her baby brother
treats (she is a candy-holic) and eats all day long
playing with Jordyn, and her friends
Lucy, her dog
Mommy
LIPSTICK, which we have taken away from her

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

She is so cute. Happy Birthday!
Ok, so I am in love with those hats, where can I pick one up for Aizlyn?
It looks like you are doing a fantastic job with 3 kids, you go girl!

My Life's Journey said...

Happy Birthday Pressley!!! I hope you had a terrific birthday..It sure looks like you did!!!