Sunday, November 9, 2008

6 weeks old

Gramma Barb rocked everyone to sleep!

6 weeks old

Almost got a picture of a smile.

Yummy hands.

All clean!

Big boy!

Where has the time gone already?! Ryker is already 6 weeks old and getting bigger by the second. He is a chunk, but a cute one! He is starting to smile a little and it is so adorable. He is also talking a little too. He loves to watch all of us and see the girls running around. He is still a very good baby. I am just a little sad at how fast the time is going by and how he is getting big so fast. I want to enjoy every second of it!

4 comments:

The Owen Family said...

He is so SWEET!Looks like you are surviving..

Craig&Shannon said...

i NEED to kiss his cheeks! I miss you guys.. where does the time go!
Shan

Savage Family said...

So so cute I love all the pictures!!!

Julie said...

I have to agree that the time just goes by too fast. Sometimes I can't wait for my baby to come, but then I think about how fast he will grow up and it isn't so hard to wait.
Your little guy sure is cute! He has scrumptious cheeks! Good thing you have a blog or else we would never see him.