Monday, November 2, 2009

Hee Haws!

Jordyn had her first Kindergarten field trip and we went to Hee Haws. We had never been there so it was very exciting to go, especially with a bunch of kindergartners! :) I was in charge of a great group of kids. They all listened very well, stayed together, and we had a bunch of fun!

This is our group; Jordyn is the cow!

Getting ready to go explore!

Jordyn jumping on the hay tramp!

Coming down the slide! Wheeeeee~

She is so tall!!!

Swinging away!

This pig was GiNoRMoUs!!!

Going to find a pumpkin!

Trying to carry the pumpkins back! They were a bit large and a bit heavy!

We had a great time and I am so glad I got to go! But, I seriously don't know how these teachers do it!!! I had a great group of kids and was only with them for 3 hours and I was drained!! I think teachers need to write a book and teach us all their secrets on keeping kids so well behaved!

No comments: