Friday, September 18, 2009

Playin!

We have spent a lot of time outdoors lately. It is finally cooled down enough to be outside for awhile without melting! The girls love going out and riding bikes, walking their babies in strollers or shopping carts, going to the park, and playing with all the neighbor kids. Ryker sees the door open and darts towards it. He loves to go out and play with them. He enjoys sitting in one of the little cars we have, and is now starting to walk around pushing the shopping cart. He loves getting on the trampoline too!

The girls have made some great friends in the neighborhood this summer. I am so glad we live in such a great community that is full of kids for them to play with! They all get along very well and love to play ALL DAY!





We were out in the backyard one day and I found this fuzzy little thing crawling along. I think it is a caterpillar??? It was bright yellow. We called him Mr. Fuzzy, he was pretty cute!

No comments: